Check Out My Blog

Friday 12 November 2010

Wish me luck!... ( oh and soz)

Sorryyyyyyyy!! I am so **** sorry!! I wasn't able to post in a whole week!! OMG!! SO SORRY!! But lets move away form the sorries now. Some one bless me, I have my piano exams tomorrow at 10:45 AM and I am soooo nervous. I am on grade 2 right now, and I will be doing my grade 3 piano test. GOD, SOMEBODY HEEEEELPPP MEEEE!! Two more things to say:
1) Call me whatever you want but I'm gonna be honest with you, I THINK I'M GONNA GET NIGHTMARES FROM WATCHING 'CORALINE'. I know it's not really a very scary movie but me and my imagination make a very crazy combo and a wierd rollercoaster ride of feelings. Freaky aren't I. Just admit it, I won't be offended.
2)I just started doing the arts award. Well, lets start the story form the very beginning. A friend of mine in yr 8 said that I should do a page for the school mag ( OMG! ( the name of the mag) ) and so I decided I would do my little comic stories about a character called Uunchi. I have being doing this for ages, though I didn't put it in my blog. soz. Anyway, the day after I handed in my page, Miss Kay ( nickname: crazy redhed woman ) said that yr 7s are also allowed to do the arts award, I showed her my Uunchi stories and she said that they were great. I'll give you any updates on that subject as soon as there are any updates.
Oh, one more cute thing to add. My hamster. Hope you enjoy! > . <




Tooty was eating chocolate mouse and she got it all over her face so my dad gave her a bath. SHE IS SOOOO CUTE!! . > . <
Bye for now! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Well kind of missed your posts :)

    well our good wishes are alwys with you and seeing your immense talents I know you will do real good in your tests.

    Haven't seen Caroline so sorry can't comment :-(

    wow your own comic strip.. Great. Do share it some day.

    The hamster looks real sweet n cute. Enjoy n have fun

    ReplyDelete