Check Out My Blog

Wednesday 2 November 2011

My sis came back from japan!

Yh, my sis came back from Japan yesterday and she got me all sorts all cute things! Before I list what they are I have a bit more ranting to do! :)
My sis took some pictures in those cool photo booths in Japan with her new friends and she looks beautiful! All the people there apparently said that she was sooo cute and I soooo agree with them! Now on to the list of all the cute and random things she bought me.
A minnie mouse hat (it has her ears and bow on it and it cost 2300yen from desneyland)
A pair of chopsticks (they are green, each with two pictures of really cute lucky cats on them!)
A Onepeice Chopper mirror (pink, rather big, with the Chopper wanted poster on it)

This is a picture of the wanted poster!
She also got me:
A 'SWIMMER' purse (swimmer is the name of the company)

All the things below were bought it one little pack:
A cat shaped glue thingy (super cute!!!)
A pink highlighter with cute picutures on it (need i say any more?)
A face towel with a super cute bunny on it (awww!)
A tiny little book also made by 'SWIMMER'


A pair of One Peice socks (socks! Socks are just soo random!)
A Natsu key tag! (Natsu is a character from Fairy Tail.


That's Natsu!

A Pirate's Of The Caribbean Key holder thingy (I LUUUUUV Pirates Of The Caribbean!!)
A Pokemon letter kit (I like pokemon too. I may be a bit old for it though! > . <)
A One Peice Chopper Diary for 2012
A Bleach manga (volume 52) (I LUUUUUUUUUUV BLEACH!!! I literally started crying when she gave it to me!!)
A Fairy Tail manga (VOlume ??? don't remember)

Yeah... I think that's it. Oh yh! She bought LOADS AND LOADS AND LOADS of random sweets. Mmmm... they look tasty! Well I'm having a good day so far. I wore my hat to school and put my bus pass in the purse and used the little diary (it had october and november and december 2011 as well) and used a page from the miny book to write down my mum and my dad's numbers and put that in my purse. I read both the mangas (though I can't read Japanese I can at least look at the pictures!). Oh and I wrote using the pink highlighter! Ahhh, I am soo happy... I have a feeling of bliss inside me. Haaah. Im gonna get a recipe for some japanese food so I can cook it at home for dinner and we can eat with our chopsticks! :) LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUV!

1 comment: