Check Out My Blog

Thursday 4 October 2012

Rabbits and websites

Alight guys! Its been a while, but as usual, I have a load to tell you. However, this time, I'll try and keep it short!


SOOOOO firstly, I'm getting a rabbit. A baby mini lop and I'm getting it on Sunday!! I can't waint! My sisters are also getting one but they have to share, and I get one for my own!!!!


The other thing I want to tell you is that my website is going amazingly! I have being doing a lot of work on it and I think its going great, I'm using a site called wix to create it. When its done, I'll post a link. Anyways, I am gonna direct some traffic from there, over to here.

Other than that, I have nothing of interest to tell you guys, so I suppose that maybe this wasn't anywhere near as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment